-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
It's been time since the wiki on http://netznetz.net/ went offline, and an "in
limbo" version saw its first bits copied.
Since then, I've put up a "promise" to start collecting archive material to
make it available to everyone. Well there you go. This can be considered a
Getting other people to contribute from their own archive to share with the
www has mostly failed so far. I understand, it's a subject that burnt a lot of
people, and isn't an actual priority for anyone (including me).
Nevertheless, some parts have now been collected, including contents from nn.n.
To give you a quick rundown of contents at the time of writing:
* 5uper.net/ -- mailing lists that weren't firstname.lastname@example.org, thx parasew
* NetzNetzPictos/ -- a CD with vector graphics more or less explaining some of
processes around NetzNetz - I additionally converted the files to SVG because
the originals didn't open in anything but Illustrator
* daswienerexperiment.org/ -- Faux-open-letter website? I have a hard time
summarising this in an unbiased manner.
* dropbox/ -- I'm not sure where exactly these files come from, except form a
shared Dropbox folder named "NetzNetz"
* netznetz.net/ -- database dumps and wiki uploads! Host your own netznetz.net!
* niij/ -- stuff that was originally stored on my own webserver - there's some
photos, videos, spreadsheets of administrative budgets ...
* www/ -- contents found on the web - there isn't a lot at the moment, but
there should be more in the future.
I guess that's a good start. For some measure of good.
As always, if you have anything at all that should be on here, please get in
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----